[Bethsolos] Linnartz Studio Recital

Elizabeth B Linnartz blinnartz at juno.com
Thu May 1 18:55:40 EDT 2003

About 20 of my students will be performing in this recital, and I'll be
joining in for two duets!

Elizabeth Linnartz Studio
Voice Recital
Saturday, May 10
4:00 p.m.
Reception following
Grace Lutheran Church
corner of Green and Buchanan, near Duke's East Campus

>From I-85:
Take the Guess Road exit and go south towards Durham
Guess Road becomes Buchanan Avenue when it crosses Club Blvd.
The church is on your left at the corner of Buchanan and Green; the
parking lot is across Green from the church.

>From 147 (Durham Freeway)
Take the Swift Avenue exit and head north (left if coming from Chapel
Hill, right if coming from Raleigh)
After you cross the railroad tracks the road name becomes Broad Street;
cross Main, then Markham, then take a right on Green.  Buchanan Ave. is
about 4 blocks ahead, and the church is on the far right corner; the
parking lot is on your left after you cross Buchanan.